66-67 cornering light fenders, PW doors, all for $300, northwest NC

All parts for sale may be listed here by forum members.
MWP
TOA Membership Number: 28

66-67 cornering light fenders, PW doors, all for $300, northwest NC

Postby MWP » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am

Low price--please rescue these L/R fenders and doors from doom!

From a '67 deluxe. They need a good home--I have moved and a friend is temporarily storing them for me. Sorry, these are the only pictures available.

Doors: have the internal hardware for the deluxe dual door handles (if you have a standard interior you can delete the rear ones). If you want to use these doors with 1966 interior panels, you'll have to re-locate the door lock pull knobs.

Fenders: The factory cut-outs make it easy to add cornering lights. I don't have the lights. The fenders were repaired long before I pulled them for typical but not severe rust behind the wheelwell, in the bottom area which hides under the chromed trim panels. There is some bubbling in that area now. The metal attachment structure behind the rust repair is intact. The trim pieces is missing except for the two chromed potmetal pieces at the front of each fender, which have some pitting.

Driver/passenger doors have power windows with the motors and glass. Sorry, I can't remember if they're tinted. Both doors are missing a lower trim strip, and one is missing the top one. The passenger door has an easily repaired crease in it. No hinges. The doors have minor surface rust but are solid without rot.

They are in Boone, NC. Pick-up only due to size and weight.

Not much more to tell. Price is firm. If interested please call me directly at 828-719-7827. Mark
Attachments
imagejpeg_05-horz.jpg
imagejpeg_05-horz.jpg (277.57 KiB) Viewed 9541 times
imagejpeg_03-horz.jpg
imagejpeg_03-horz.jpg (385.35 KiB) Viewed 9541 times
doorsimagejpeg_0-horz.jpg
doorsimagejpeg_0-horz.jpg (283.48 KiB) Viewed 9541 times

MWP
TOA Membership Number: 28

Re: 66-67 cornering light fenders, PW doors, all for $300, northwest NC

Postby MWP » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Doors/fenders gone.