Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors

This category includes shocks, ball joints, idler arms, steering gear, brake shoes, drums, master cylinder, etc.
xgecko
TOA Membership Number: 831
Years Owned: My first Toronado was a 1968 W-34 with the bucket seats and center console... (weeps gently) It was a New England rustbucket in 1982 after less than 14 years. So sad. But it is what infected me and before I knew it I had another '68, a '69, a '70 and eventually inherited a friend's '67 and another friends '73. After buying my brand new Grand Prix in 1988 I retired the last of my Toronados and pulled the 455 I had rebuilt along the way and put it into storage in a friend's barn where it is to this day.
In Mid September of 2010 I happened to see a repeat of the show where Jay Leno did his 66 Toronado and had an instant remission of the disease which resulted in my purchase of a 1969 in very good condition. I am now in the process of fully rehabilitating it and hope to have it on the road in the spring of 2011.

Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Postby xgecko » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:21 pm

I found that Royalty Rotors offers a pair of Cross-Drilled and Slotted rotors for about $160 or so. JCW has them as does AJUSA.com. I will be ordering a set shortly for my '69 and I just put a set on my '01 Silverado 1500. Way better price than anything else I found.
I have my Fuel Injected Toronado. Life is good! 8-)

Return to “Suspension, Brakes & Steering”