66 and 67 for sale toronados

List Toronados for sale here.
belvedere67
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 1970 dodge truck, 1941 dodge powerwagon, 1970 dodge superbee

66 and 67 for sale toronados

Postby belvedere67 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:40 am

Hello all Im new to this forum and would just like to say hi. Im more of a mopar guy but love all old cars from the 40s to the 70s. I recently came across a person that was getting out of the old car business and had the chance of taking on some project cars. I want to save them all but lets be real. Time and money constraints get in the way. So I have for sale a 66 and 67. The story on the 66 is he drove in 3 years ago. and parked it. It a little ruff but a good starter project or tons of good parts. The 67 had the motor rebuilt 10 years ago, put in the car and never finished. I tryed to turn the motor but it doesnt turn. The rest of the car seems solid. Titles for both. Id like to see these go to someone that will get them on the road. Ive had offers for the motors but I just HATE to part them out. Im asking 2500 for the pair. Im located in central mn. Thanks. It wont let me post pictures. Please send me your email address or cell number and I will send pictures. my cell number is 218 640 3807 Thanks again.

Return to “For Sale: Toronados”