1967 Toronado Deluxe

List Toronados for sale here.
crowe
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 67 Olds Toronado Deluxe

1967 Toronado Deluxe

Postby crowe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

67 Toronado Deluxe all original. #s matching 425 super rocket. Runs and drives as it sits. I just put new BFG Radial T/A tires on 12/6/10. I also have a brand new black vinyl top to go on car in box. The car is solid no bondo or primer anywhere. I found it in barn and have been driving and fixing things ever since. Recent tune up and new wheel bearings. The original chrome deluxe wheels are all there and in great shape. This car runs so smooth. It is under primer and needs paint and a new headliner to be done. The interior is mint no tears or rips great shape for the year. Car was originally turquoise frost. I have all chrome trim and new fastners to put it back on once painted. Will get pics up tomorrow. Car is in Bristol Tn 37620. Please email me. Crowe423@gmail.com

$4000.00 Hard to price this car w/ not many out there. but i know what i paid and what i put in. have reciepts on all work done. Thanks

crowe
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 67 Olds Toronado Deluxe

Re: 1967 Toronado Deluxe

Postby crowe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey all here are some pics of car. How about $3500... First child on way need to move a toy or two as much as I hate too... Thanks and car runs and drives great really solid body just paint it!

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/2146039182.html

Return to “For Sale: Toronados”