Suggestion for Redline Tires

Post your technical questions and information here.
gmrocket
TOA Membership Number: 880
Years Owned: 1967 Toronado Deluxe - owned this car since 1995 and am the second owner. Sadly it was cosmetically gorgeous but mechanically and electrically a mess when I got it. It was a feature car at the 1997 Olds Centennial but still wasn't running right then until Sparky Kalkhoff and I swapped out the wrong cam for the correct original. Everything electrical was repaired over the years until the point where the cosmetics became a mess. It's now undergoing its second restoration with lots of new metal to address years of rot courtesy of its Northeast PA roots.

Suggestion for Redline Tires

Postby gmrocket » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 am

All,

I'm slowly putting my beloved '67 back together after about a year's worth of resto work. The original Sautern color had been covered over years ago with a burgandy color that I have since replaced with black. Given the black interior and black vinyl top, I want to go with thin redline tires. Not sure I like the look of the Cokers and am leaning toward something like Michelins done by Diamondback Tire. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
Gregg L
TOA #880
'67 Deluxe

Return to “Technical Talk”